Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Random Bits

Tonight I watched Bear Grylls drink liquid squeezed out of elephant poo and eat raw zebra from a fresh lion kill. I still prefer 'Survivorman' Les Stroud... because he's a real everyman, and how else would I have learned how to make fire with a match and a frito? Anyway, Bear is cute and English so, I watch. Plus, his name is Bear Grylls. Can that be for real??

The other day, there was a program on this family. No joke, she really is that small. I read on someone else's web page that they thought she looked like a Gelfling. I hadn't thought of it before, but she totally does.


Pics from Coralie's birthday party:


Keelan fell and nailed his face on a dresser drawer today... Dresser-1, Boy-0
He cut his eye and has a welt from his forehead down to his cheek. Poor Little Dude.

Dude, Christmas is COMING IN FIVE DAYS. I can't believe it!!
Our tree is up, it has four ornaments on it, all above waist height. Keelan likes to smack the tree. Coralie likes to shove random toys underneath it.

Don't forget to get your peculiar news fix at fark.com!

No comments: