Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Spring!

Ah, the aggravation of Spring weather... sun, rain, sun, rain...
It was awfully nice today, at least until evening. My hostas and echinacea came in the mail today, so I went out and planted them. I have been trying to site a good spot for my elcampane... but it just didn't happen. So many things are new in the garden this year, and I just don't know yet how it all will grow. I ended up with too many things that will get big, the elcampane included. So, for this season it will grow in a pot and I'll see next year how things have done.
Too much brown and too much green in my garden right now... the only things that are blooming are my pansies and vinca, and my neighbors flowering cherry (which I love and hate).
My seedlings have been in the greenhouse all week. So far, they seem to be doing fine. I think I will go ahead and prep the buckets for the plants that will stay in the greenhouse all season, so they can settle into their permanent locations.

Another chiropractic visit tomorrow, to check my adjustment and see if there's anything else that needs to be done right now. I've slept terribly all week (not because my back hurts), and I've been fussing a lot about my posture and worrying about wrecking my adjustment before it has a chance to really stick. I guess I'll find out tomorrow!

I've had something in my left eye all day today... terribly annoying...

No comments: