Friday, March 27, 2009

Blueberries and a Chicken Bag

I purchased my first edibles for the garden today... two Blueberry bushes. We're very excited about this, since we don't get Blueberries from the CSA so I have to buy them.
So far, my melon seeds are not growing and I have a line on some free carrot seeds. So that's where I'm at.

My new purse came today. My new purse with the adorable chickens on it. It's just the right size and I love it.

I had an ultrasound this morning to rule out/in gallstones (great!). I couldn't eat or drink anything for 6 hours prior to the test, so that meant no breakfast and no lunch. Oh my God, I was so hungry when I left. That was like cruel and unusual punishment.

Hum... I think the kids are jumping off the furniture... I suppose this means I'm supposed to feed them now...

No comments: