Friday, February 6, 2009

One Of The Many Joys Of Parenthood...

Germs! Now, our entire household is sick, to varying degrees. I hate being sick, and I really try to avoid it if I can, but this time it was my turn I guess. I have an intermittent splitting headache, sore throat, and good old fatigue... and my voice went AWOL yesterday. Fun times for all...

I had to go spend some quality time at the DMV this week to renew my license. I waited until the last possible minute because I *hate* going to the DMV, but I must say, since they changed the documentation requirements to keep illegal immigrants from getting licenses (I guess they'll just drive without one) both times I was in the DMV this week- less than 10 people in there! I was in and out yesterday in 20 minutes. It helps that they don't give you the real license, they give you a paper temporary license and send the plastic one in the mail. So that means no sitting for an hour by the photo station waiting for them to get around to printing yours. Now, the amount of documentation that they require is a bit of a nuisance, but at least now I have everything so it should be a piece of cake from here on out.

No comments: