Monday, December 29, 2008

Only One More Week...

Until the tater tots go back to school. YAY.
The housecleaning lady finally made it to our house today, after being snowbound in her apartment for two weeks. I can't even express what a relief that was... I mean, we tried to do our share in her absence, but we are not tidy individuals. The house was DIRTY. But it is now clean, aahhh...
It was a three-cup coffee day today. I tried to start a new knitting project today. Bosco was on my lap attacking my needles and trying to eat the yarn. There's nothing quite like knitting along and pulling up a section of yarn that is cold and wet, mmm... When I put it down for a minute to go in the kitchen, my son pulled it off the needle. Everything that comes out of my daughter's mouth is something along the lines of 'I DON'T WANT TO' or 'I'M NEVER PLAYING WITH YOU AGAIN'. It's like she has completely lost the ability to be civil... I hope it comes back when school starts again next week.

No comments: