Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Seeing Green...

I changed the template again... blogger's template selection stinks, so I have a hard time settling on one.

My in-laws took Coralie to the beach for a couple of days, and brought her back sick. :-( She had a fantastic time, of course, and then promptly lost her voice when she got home. If you knew her, you'd know just how weird that really is, LOL. I mean, for her to be physically incapable of being loud... wow.

I took the kids to the farm to pick Strawberries today... better picking today than last weekend, but the kids have a short attention span for that kind of thing. We ended up with quite a few orange ones, courtesy of the K-Man.

Speaking of which, we have reached the point where, instead of saying 'I have to pee' he uses the universal sign. Which is... grabbing his crotch. So nice! It's even better that he doesn't even stop what he's doing, he just holds himself and carries on. It's good that I'm used to making up for my husbands inability to pay attention to more than one thing at a time (such as- the TV) and I usually notice this right away.

Time for some shut eye. Have to get up at 5:30... zzz...

No comments: