Monday, June 16, 2008

Says Who?

I got my FiOS installed today. It's supposed to be 15 kbps in both directions... this was noticeable when I downloaded some software, and it was like *blip* done. Now, trying to load my Google calendar and iGoogle, that was more like... zzz..... so, I hope that Google is dragging it's ass this evening and that's all it is.

We've got Mr. Keelan on the toilet-training bandwagon... progress is slow, but at least there is some. I don't see us in this same place, say, two years from now. Unlike my daughter, who after two years of knowing how to go on the toilet, still needs many reminders to go. And believe me, I learned the hard way what happens when I don't tell her to go. :-( It is totally a control thing on her part.

Father's Day was uneventful (other than my son nearly peeing on his grandma's leg...). Had BBQ with The Husband's family, and had more BBQ with mine. My nose got very badly sunburned. I still can't figure out why, when all of my face is exposed to the same amount of sun, only my nose burns...

I'm toying with the idea of building my own web page and keeping up my blog that way... depends on what I can come up with, I guess. At least I'd have more control over the design. Which may or may not be a good thing... ;-)

No comments: