Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I Heart the Dentist

I just got back from getting my first filling. :-( I have managed to stay cavity-free for 33 years, and am feeling rather disappointed at my failure to continue avoiding cavity-dom. It was a small filling, so not too bad in terms of discomfort, although the Novocaine is making the side of my face feel weird. It's like having a giant, invisible fat lip. Oh, and let's not forget the drooling... I hope, sincerely, that I don't have to do this again in the near future.

I was hoping for some sun this week, but looks like a no-go. Mostly rain, according to the wise weather widget.

I can't believe that school is out next week... I am glad for a break in the routine (and a reprieve from tuition payments) although I am pretty sure I will be ready for school to start again by the end of July. Gymnastics class will end soon also, so I still have to decide what to do about that... The Little Gym is a pretty big wallet-suck so it may be time to start thinking about my local rec center...

No comments: