Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Just a Wee Tidbit...

Spring Break is coming. I have to get ready for our vacation. I'm really excited about it, even though we're just going to Pacific City, which is where we almost always go on vacation with the kids, but hey, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
I watched the first installment of I Can Make You Thin... somewhat grudgingly I admit that I am interested and will keep watching. Not because I have 150 lbs to lose, but because a lot of the people in the audience do, and I'm interested to see if they can follow the 'rules'. Which are, BTW, common sense. (If you're full, stop eating! Eat slowly!) I'm considering reading the book. At any rate, watching the show reminded me to pay more attention to eating while I'm at the table, and I have been eating less and feeling fuller, which is always a good thing.

No comments: