Monday, November 12, 2007

Important News!!

On the next Man vs. Wild Bear will eat raw goat nuts! Sweet! That tops drinking his own pee and drinking liquid squeezed out of elephant crap.

The weather here is crap today, windy, rainy, power outages (not at my house, yay).

Proving once and for all how totally lame I am, I recently joined The Grocery Game... I hate clipping coupons, but now that we're on a single income, the budget matters! So, I've been pleased to see my savings going up. With my coupons and my Safeway card, I'm up to about $37 worth of savings per shopping trip. Seriously though, from looking at the message boards, people.are.insane. These people take their coupons and sales very seriously. I'll also be rearranging my pantry this week to accommodate more canned goods. Now, doesn't that sound like FUN?!

The Parenting Gods are smiling on me, my son is showing INTEREST IN THE POTTY. Mostly, he just likes to sit on the can and not do anything, then hide behind the loveseat and take a dump in his diaper. Still, it's progress, dammit! More interest than we ever got out of Coralie at this age, who would most certainly still be in diapers had I not intervened.
Not only that, but Coralie is actually *consuming* food at dinner... not exactly pigging out, but hell, I'll take what I can get, thank you very much.

On a more somber note, my compact photo printer has officially gone to the Great Printer in the Sky. It just won't load paper any more. RIP, little printer. Now I'll be in the market for a new one.

No comments: