Sunday, June 10, 2007

Let the Real Fun Begin

Here are a couple of pics of what it looks like to have the entire contents of the kitchen (except the stove and dishwasher) in one's living room:



In a strange and highly unpleasant twist of fate, The Husband suddenly developed a neck spasm on Saturday night which has left him currently unable to move his head. It also made him shriek like he was about to give birth. So pretty much, I had to move the kitchen myself. :-( He was feeling well enough to run the shop-vac in the kitchen this evening, but he's still hunched over. I was actually really pissed off about the timing of it all, not that there was anything he could do, and so I was feeling somewhat unsympathetic toward his suffering today. Man, my mood was really in the toilet today. At least the stuff is out and the demo can begin tomorrow.
So, I'm off to bed so I can be bright eyed and bushy tailed for my 6 am gym appointment! (zzz...)

No comments: