Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Long Live Stila

I'm finally reaching a point where I feel like I should start making myself more presentable. Just because I'm a tired, fat, 31 year old stay at home mother of two doesn't mean I need to look like a bum all the time. So, with this newfound motivation, I went to Sephora today and bought this in Peony and this in Petal. For me, the less steps the better. I couldn't find an all-in-one that I liked, so I decided the next best thing would be a combination lip/cheek color and a separate eyeshadow. Plus, they fit in the little bag I keep in my purse with my nail clippers and lip balm.

I bought a couple of new shirts the other day, and one of them doesn't fit around my middle. This surprised me a little, because usually button-downs don't fit around my boobs because I'm nursing and they're huge. This one though, won't stay buttoned around my middle, so the trainer at the gym said getting that shirt to fit could be a goal for me. With that in mind, I did actually get a good walk in today at the nature park, since Coralie was willing to ride in the stroller (mostly because I bought her a vanilla steamer at the coffee shop and she wanted to drink it LOL)

Kid Funny:
Coralie likes to watch Spongebob Squarepants... probably not the best thing for her to watch at her age, but so far I haven't seen any negative impact... anyway, yesterday she was trying to say 'he needs a krabby patty', but what she actually said was, 'he needs... a CRAPPY PATTY!'

No comments: