Tuesday, February 28, 2006

A Measure of Success!

Coralie went on the potty 4 times today... not because she told me she had to go, but because I'm getting more astute... as soon as I see her clamping those legs together, off to the can we go. She is not happy about it, but she goes. I guess the fact that she does the pee-pee dance instead of just letting it rip means she's getting the idea that maybe she's not supposed to go in her pants...Tomorrow, I'm ditching the training pants in favor of regular underwear and preparing to do a lot of laundry...

2 comments:

Bella said...

Good for the both of you! That's a great accomplishment! You'll be so happy when it's over. Expect accidents, they should happen now and again, but, it all comes with the territory. She'll get there!

haggardmom said...

Seems like a long road ahead, after today LOL.