Monday, February 27, 2006

Look Out World

Keelan started crawling today. I thought he'd be all over the place, but he only crawled when he had a particular destination in mind. I'm sure that will change as he gets more proficient.
Stupidly, I gave him broccoli this evening (he's never had it) and now he has gas and is sleeping terribly. Poor Little Dude.

After talking to some other moms, I'm going to take Coralie tomorrow to buy some regular underwear. The training pants are really just for my benefit, theoretically causing less laundry to occur by containing the accidents, but she really has to get wet before she gets uncomfortable, so it's still too much like a diaper.

Got great news from the accountant today, we're getting a righteously large refund this year. I don't know why exactly, I thought it would be another $1000 because of Keelan, but I guess all of our charitable donations must have added up. It ended up being almost twice as much as we usually get. Hubby has finally conceded to file electronically and have it direct deposited despite his ingrained paranoia that someone will screw it up. Beats waiting two months.

1 comment:

Bella said...

Awesome news.. crawling, money ! Yay!