Thursday, February 9, 2006

I'm Gonna Hurt Tomorrow

Went to the gym today to work out with the trainer. I was pleasantly surprised to find that she was not some annoyingly thin and fit twit. Actually, she was rather stout, which just goes to show that you can be strong and not be a twig. I'm really focusing more on strength training than weight loss right now. I worked hard today! I think I'll be feeling it over the next couple of days...

I found some information on using a telescope, since I was having some trouble seeing anything with mine. I found out that I'm not supposed to try to view things through a window, or right next to the house or deck. I guess since the house absorbs heat during the day that at night can interfere with viewing. I didn't take my scope out tonight though, because it is waaayy windy out.

No comments: