Wednesday, February 8, 2006

Bad Luck Wednesday

Last week, it was vertigo. Today, OCULAR MIGRAINE.
The organizer lady was asking me about a keychain that she unearthed from the kitchen counter, and so I showed her how it flashed when you turn it on. I took one look at that flashing red light and POOF! bye bye left eye vision! I took some Excedrin Migraine, and for the first time EVER, it failed miserably. I had to send the kids to (wince) my in laws because I was sure my head was going to explode, like in 'Scanners'. Fortunately, while the kids were there my in-laws did not try to feed my son ham, eggs, or anything else totally off the map.
I did not mention the car seat incident to my husband, because after I told him what our bank account balance was, I was afraid any further bad news might kill him.
I meet with a personal trainer tomorrow at the gym. The guy who set up my appointment said she's a power lifter and is very knowlegable about strength training. Hmmm... working with a power lifter will probably not do much for my self esteem, as I suffer under the 10 lb weights LOL.

No comments: