Sunday, December 18, 2011

Box Progress

I'm allowing myself cautious optimism now... a big step forward from the internal panic I've been having about this project, mostly relating to whether or not I could finish it on time. However, today I was able to complete covering all of the seams and painting the inside of the box and lid. The paint is mainly just to cover some lettering that was on the back of the art board. I will probably cover the inside with paper. I ok'd the color scheme with the recipient today, since I realize I have a strong attraction myself for the colors I chose (can be a problem if you're making something that's not for you!). I'm feeling excited to move on to the next steps, and hope mightily that I can get the design in my head to translate properly into reality...

No comments: