Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Help

I've spent the last two days cleaning and organizing my refrigerator and freezers. Here's my conclusion- I hate my fridge. Here's my fridge, organized:


Crowded, eh? Well, here's the produce that won't fit in my fridge (or my freezers):
Not even sure what I'm going to do about that.
Here's what my freezers look like:



There is a method to the madness here, mind you... I did purge some outdated things and put like items together, etc... I still have to unpack the entire chest freezer to get anything out that isn't on top, and my kitchen freezer is still threatening to launch bags of vegetables at me when I open the door. I realllllly need a new fridge. NOT a side by side... somehow the best and worst idea ever to hit the world of refrigeration. Especially if you don't have room for a really big one. (I don't)
I am feeling very frustrated by this problem.

No comments: