Thursday, August 27, 2009

Crabby

I had the (dis)pleasure of cleaning about five of these fine fellows today:
A lot of work for comparably little reward... for about three cups of meat you get a giant heap of shells and guts, and an aching back.
At least the end result was...

Delicious, cheesy, fatty, straight-to-my-waistline lasagna. Which my kids didn't really care for. (Surprise!) Coralie ate some, Keelan actually scraped two bites of noodle completely clean before they could enter his mouth. Then he wouldn't eat any more.

I did manage to get Coralie in bed at a reasonable time, and she didn't stay up too late fighting sleep. It's a good thing, because she's been really hard to deal with this week and I'm pretty sure lack of sleep has something to do with it. I was really thinking about sneaking her some Valerian today, but turns out I didn't need to.

No comments: