Monday, January 12, 2009

A New Week

I am finally getting around to purging some clutter. Not as much as I need to, but at least a few things are leaving the house. Clothes, my old scale, a ceramic rubber ducky toothbrush holder/soap dish/tumbler set that we don't use. Hopefully, I can keep moving forward with that.

And, from the I Am Such A Dork department: I was supposed to go to the gym this morning. I went to bed on time, alarm set. The alarm went off, and with absolutely no conscious thought of not getting up, I instantly fell back asleep. And woke up at 6:05 am, five minutes after I was already supposed to be at the gym. So, I called in, feeling rather stupid, and rescheduled for tomorrow. God, I feel like such a flake...

1 comment:

Tara Bennett said...

Welcome to my world. I do something very much like that about once a week. Aaah it's so frustrating, but at least we're not alone in this sleeping in habit!