Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Hm, So Much For That...

I had all these grand plans for Christmas... I was going to make dolls for all the little girls in the family, maybe make some bath products, tea for the grownups. Well, I got the tea. I have not been able to get to the fabric store to get the fabric I need for the dolls heads, and my shipment of ingredients from Mountain Rose is delayed due to the weather. Although, I find myself a little annoyed because I saw that FedEx managed to make it out to my neighborhood, but not UPS. >:-(
Hopefully the kids won't be too disappointed in the lack of toys under our tree on Christmas... Santa is bringing what Coralie asked for, so at least there's that, and their stocking stuffers.
I started a new felting project today, so I felt at least mildly productive.

Oh, and I lost my cell phone. I'm fairly certain that it's in the house somewhere, but I can't find it. I contacted Verizon and was informed that since I did not purchase insurance on my phone, I will have to pay full retail for a replacement. >:-( Chumps...

No comments: