Thursday, October 16, 2008

Hello Fall

Well, the weather is finally cooler. I must admit, I am glad. That's what I love about living in Oregon... the seasons are just long enough that I'm ready for the next one by the time one ends.
The challenge now is to find things for the kids to do when the weather is bad, so that my head doesn't explode from being trapped in the house with them all day.
Tomorrow my old lady (cat) goes to the vet for a tooth extraction. To the tune of $500. Unfortunately, a rotten infected tooth is not something I can just ignore, so, goodbye money, it's been nice knowing you. :-/ It is not a coincidence that I scheduled the surgery on payday.
Bosco is getting fat and his fur is changing color, which is weird. I didn't know that could happen. He is still very naughty.
I changed my workout schedule, so I'm feeling good. I was feeling burned out, so I decided to switch my days around. I don't think I will ever get used to getting up at 5:30 am, but it must be done. At least I am going earlier in the week now, and I'm not going on Fridays any more. The end of the week is when I tend to fall ill or otherwise crap out from stress, so I think it's better to leave that day as free as possible.

No comments: