Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Feeling Bad...

I really should have kept up with my blogging over the past month...
Basically, I have been trying to keep my shit together these past weeks. I have been struggling for some time with The Vanishing Libido. Poor hubby, he just aint gettin' none. Anyway, I don't like the situation either, so I quit taking my happy pills. I thought perhaps they were a contributor because that is one of the known side effects. So I quit them, but the ole libido didn't come back. I started taking a Sam-E supplement, but have seen no effects from it. I couldn't get in to see anyone at the Dr.'s office until the 20th of this month. I really feel emotionally wobbly now. I have had several instances where I felt like crying for no discernible reason. Today, while I was reading Keelan his bedtime story, he got excited and accidentally hit me in the mouth with the back of his head. (Not an uncommon injury in households with small boys, I think) I burst into tears and cried like a baby. It hurt, but it wasn't *that* bad. Keelan, bless his heart, asked me if he could get me the 'boo boo' (a yellow plastic cube full of water that stays in the freezer for boo boos). So, I am trying to keep it together (mostly) until the 20th, when hopefully I will get a solution to both problems. At least I'm still making it to the gym...

On an unrelated note, I tried to make my own hamburger buns today... what I ended up with was more like a dinner roll, but it worked out ok because my kids won't eat hamburgers on buns anyway. Everyone liked them as rolls, though I did use mine for a bun. :-)

No comments: