Thursday, April 24, 2008

Nuts!

Soap nuts, that is. A kilo size bag of soap nuts for the laundry. Many, many loads of laundry. They smell funny, but so far don't make the wash stinky.

I overheard my children say the following while in the bath:
Coralie- 'Keelan smells like poo poo!'
Keelan- 'I know!'
This was followed by much farting in the bathtub.

I had an electrician install two motion-activated switches in the kid's rooms, because they are really bad about leaving their lights on all day. I bought the switches, and hired someone to install them because the wires in the switch box were too long and I couldn't get the switch in the box myself. They charged me $114 to install two switches that I already had. To top it all off, they don't really work as intended because the kids are too short to be in the field of view of the motion sensor. Duhhhh.

My daughter is obsessed with the 80's ska band 'Bow Wow Wow'. She insists on listening to it in the car. I hate it, so I make her listen to 'The Dandy Warhols' instead... unfortunately my husband likes it, so when we're all in the car I'm forced to listen to it :-(.

My husband thinks my birth control pills are making me irritable... No, it's you not unloading the dishwasher that's making me irritable, dammit! ;-)
The more I have to fool around with these pills, the more I think maybe I should just have the surgery that will get rid of my problems with Aunt Flo.

My kids have been making me sing 'The 12 Days of Christmas' at bedtime. Hello kids, it's April!!
That's all for now folks...

No comments: