Monday, October 29, 2007

Well, I Was Feeling Okay...

Now I'm feeling a little sad... Carmen over at Good Times and Boxed Whine has been in the hospital battling a terrible lung infection and she is not doing well. Her husband has been kind enough to post updates on her blog. It saddens me because I have so enjoyed her blog, and strongly hoped that she would get a transplant and win her fight against PF. Maybe things will still come out okay...

Otherwise, I have survived my first week at home, and I do not yet feel the urge to up my dose of anti-depressants. So, things must be alright! Although, we'll see how I feel at the end of the day tomorrow... my friend is dropping of her tyrants/kids for the afternoon so she can run some errands and get some other things done. We should all be suitably exhausted and sleep well!

No comments: