Saturday, December 2, 2006

Worst.Week.Ever.

It's been about a week of ongoing bedtime struggles with Coralie... the past two nights have gone okay, as long as I leave her bedroom door open. I dare not hope yet that this is the end of holding the bedroom door shut against hour-long kicking and screaming tantrums (because, you know, I don't have anything I'd rather be doing at 8 pm), but I do hope it is the case. My frustrations are now overriding the pleasant effects of my anti-depressants.

We got about 10 flakes of snow earlier this week. Which gets everyones panties in a twist and no one knows how to drive. I avoid this problem by not driving in the snow at all. :-) I was surprised that none of the schools in our area were closed or delayed...but maybe for once someone said 'It's 1 mm of snow for chrissakes!'. So I made my husband drive me to a meeting in an unheated room full of windows in a church, so I could listed to a presentation from someone from the state about antibiotic resistance. :-/

We took the kids to get their hair cut today. Coralie did okay, although she fidgeted a lot. Keelan, however, was not amused. For some reason he was afraid of the clippers so the gal had to use the scissors.

On the plus side, I went to the Hanna Andersson outlet today, and they were having a big sale. I got 3 dresses for Coralie for $15 each, which is a super deal for a Hanna.

I bought a pair of size 12 jeans and another pair of cords... they fit, but just barely. Scale sez 159 lbs, for a total of 21 lbs lost.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're doing great on the weight loss! I'm down 10lbs. since may with 39 more to go!!! Shit. I'm on a 19 week plan with a goal of 2 lbs per week. Hopefully I can do it.