Sunday, November 26, 2006

Grr...

Just a short post to say that I have spent the last 3 hours trying to get my iPod Nano to work... I finally found what appears to be the answer, but I'm really annoyed with that Nano right now...
>:-(

On an unrelated note, it is freezing ass cold. My computer says it's 37, but the thermometer outside the kitchen window says 35. I am aware that actual cold occurs elsewhere, but dammit it's cold to me! :-) They (meaning marginally competent weather forecasters) say it's supposed to snow this week, but we live at about 300 feet so probably not here. Which is actually okay, because I don't drive in snow, so that means The Husband has to get up early to drive me around.

1 comment:

Dorky Dad said...

I feel your pain. My wife gave me an iPod last month for my birthday, and I'm very disappointed in its user interface. I'm left dumbfounded why Apple has such a great reputation for making consumer-friendly products. I've found the iPod to be the most unintuitive device I've ever used, and don't get me started about iTunes--can Apple make an application that runs any slower on a PC?