Wednesday, September 27, 2006

About Me

1. FIRST NAME
Stephanie

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
No.

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?
Today, watching a clip of Terri Irwin's interview with Barbara Walters.

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Yes

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Bologna!

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I'm pretty sure I would.

7. DO YOU JOURNAL?
Yes, but not consistently.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Nooo... afraid of heights.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Trader Joe's O's.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Yes, externally but not internally. I can be dying inside but people never know.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Hmm... a tie between spumoni and chocolate peanut butter.

14. SHOE SIZE?
7 1/2

15. FAVORITE COLOR?
Purple.

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I worry and over-analyze. A lot.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My best friend from middle school/high school... our lives just took different paths. I grew, she didn't.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
No

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Beige cotton pants, no shoes

20. LAST THING YOU ATE?
Beef Stroganoff.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The sound of silence. :-)

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Purple!

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Vanilla, coconut, bacon, the fall air.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My dad.

25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU'RE ATTRACTED TO.
Their smile.

26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO YOU STOLE FROM SENT THIS TO YOU?
Yes!

27. FAVORITE DRINK?
I don't drink alcohol... love iced tea and COFFEE.

28. FAVORITE SPORT?
Soccer, but I don't play.

29. EYE COLOR?
Green.

30. HAT SIZE?
Dunno.

31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No, just glasses.

32. FAVORITE FOOD?
Mexican food.

33.SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Scary!

34. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Black tee shirt.

35. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Winter

36. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs.

37. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Pie, all kinds. (Except mincemeat)

38. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
I have Kathy Reichs' new book, 'Break No Bones' but haven't started it yet.

39. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
No mouse pad on this computer, other computer mouse pad has a Dell logo.

40. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV?
The news, because there was some creepy weird guy loose in my neighborhood.

41. FAVORITE SOUNDS?
My children's laughter, water.

42. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Stones

43. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME.
Canada.

44. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT?
According to my husband, sarcasm. :-) According to me, empathy.

45. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Gresham, OR.

46. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Bella!

47. NEWEST THING YOU'VE TRIED?
Not to yell at my daughter. (That's a hard one, too)

48. ONE THING YOU'D CHANGE ABOUT YOURSELF.
To feel less anxious about other peoples problems.

49. WHO DID YOU LAST SEND A CARD OR LETTER TO?
My grandma.

50. WHERE WOULD YOU MOST LIKE TO VISIT IF MONEY WERE NO OBJECT?
Ireland, England, and Australia.

No comments: