Friday, August 25, 2006

Getting Ready for Vacation

We're leaving on Sunday to go to Pacific City for 4 days (unless the children turn into trolls... then we might end up spending it at home LOL). We're very excited, as this is our first vacation in a loooong time, and our very first with Keelan.

Speaking of whom, K-Man got his very first professional haircut. He was excellent at the children's salon I took him to. He got to sit in a little red airplane and watch Baby Bach while getting his haircut.

I've been sick all week, but I think I'm finally on the mend... I haven't started my meds yet. I will probably start this weekend. The pharmacist said headache is a common side effect in the first two weeks, and I would rather start when I know I won't be required to drive. Just in case I do get a bad headache or some other side effect.

Of course, Aunt Flo arrived just in time for vacation. :-(

1 comment:

Carmen San Diego said...

I hope you get to go on your trip. Be sure and give us details once you get back. I hope you are feeling better.