Monday, July 24, 2006

Miscommunique

Well, I thought that Coralie's preschool day-camp was supposed to start today, so I got her all ready to go this morning, and she was sooo excited. And it was not today. It's tomorrow. Wellll okay then. Then I got a call this afternoon from the teacher, and they had to cancel this week last minute because a couple of families bailed out, leaving only 3 kids still enrolled. So she won't be going until August 7th. I had to try to explain to Coralie that school wouldn't be open for two more weeks. Poor kid, she's probably confused as hell now.

For some reason after looking at this site I got an overwhelming urge to embroider things on my kids clothes. So I went here and ordered a kit and some patterns (monkeys!). I haven't embroidered since I was a kid, so we'll see what happens.

No comments: