Monday, May 29, 2006

Another Day

Not an especially exciting day today... went to the in-laws for a BBQ. As it is for his line of work, hubby didn't have the day off.
Over the past couple of days I read 'The Two Minute Rule' by Robert Crais and 'Turning Angel' by Greg Iles, both good. 'Turning Angel' was a bit convoluted but not impossible to follow. For a real reading challenge, try some Tad Williams. I *love* Tad Williams, but that dude writes some serious tomes. Every volume of the Otherland series was 2 1/2 inches thick, and *incredibly* complicated. Fortunately, he put a review chapter in the beginning of each one LOL. I got hooked on Tad when I was a kid and I read 'Tailchaser's Song'. It was about cats, and he invented a language for them complete with a glossary in the back of the book. I thought that was so awesome when I was a kid.

Tonight I ate a giant bowl of ice cream and watched 'Red Eye'. Mmmm... Cillian Murphy... so creepy, but hot! :-)

No comments: