Saturday, March 25, 2006

Welcome Table Food!

I think Keelan has turned the corner... last night he slept better, and his breathing was better. His cough is worse, but I think it's a good sign that the mucus is staying loose. It just makes me nervous when he coughs while eating. Tonight he had his first table food... we were having spaghetti, so I made him some tiny round pasta (the name of which I just forgot) with a little spaghetti sauce. I think next time I'll find a slightly larger pasta to give him, because these were so small that they kept coming out of his mouth while he was eating. He was covered with little pasta balls LOL.
Coralie is much better today... her cough is much better, but she still has a snotty nose.

I'm trying to stave off illness with Zicam... a note to those who might be considering Zicam for the next impending cold, *don't* get the chewables. I'm using the rapid melt chewables, and *pleh* they are *nasty*. I have to take one every three hours.

I stayed up too late last night watching The Dog Whisperer on the National Geographic channel. It's like those chip ads, you can't watch just one (if you're a dog lover)...

No comments: