Tuesday, March 7, 2006

Not Going There

I'm not even going to discuss the state of potty training in this post, suffice to say that if things don't turn around soon, I'm GOING TO END UP IN AN ASYLUM.

Keelan has his MRI on Thursday. The anesthesiologist is supposed to call me tomorrow to discuss the details of the sedation process. I'm feeling a little anxious about it... it seems like a lot for him to go through when the result is probably going to be that he is fine, but still the thought of him potentially losing his mobility if there *is* something wrong is just as scary. It doesn't help that my father-in-law is a retired anesthesiologist, and has been informing me of the dangers of anesthesia in children, especially for an MRI.
After only a week of crawling, The K-Man is already trying to pull himself up. Yaaaaah! Gonna have to be extra watchful with this one...

No comments: