Wednesday, January 25, 2006

One Down...

Hubby's doc called today, no gallstones. YAY! They're going to try having him take Pepcid for 2 weeks to see if his symptoms improve... I felt compelled to point out that this means he actually has to *take* it. When it comes to day to day things, the man has NO memory. He can't even remember whether or not he closed the garage door when we go somewhere. I can't even tell you the number of times he has turned around and driven back home 'just to make sure'. It's always closed, I might add.
I told him he should probably go on an elimination diet to see what his triggers are, but I got a lukewarm response on that one. The idea that he might have to give up certain foods is kindof a joke to him at this point, but if he ever wants to feel better he might have to. Example- canned tamales. Two words that should never ever ever be in the same sentence. Extra trips to the can guaranteed. He eats them anyway. *sigh* boys will be boys...
Coralie's playgroup went to a little kids theater production today. (such as it was, an old lady, a guy, and a couple of puppets) She didn't have as good a time as I'd hoped... halfway through she started whining to go home. She didn't want to play with her playgroup buddies and was generally being antisocial and weird. I'm definitely going to talk to the pediatrician about this.

No comments: