Friday, January 27, 2006

Lenimade!

It was No Nutrition Friday in our household... after a rather cold visit to the park with the kids, I was feeling lazy so I stopped at Arby's to pick up dinner. Coralie is actually getting pretty good at verbalizing what she wants when we're out. As I'm pulling up to the drive-thru, from the backseat I hear, 'I want LENIMADE!' Hee-- nothing like the hilariously mangled words of a three year old. I should add, that lemonade and about 5 french fries was about all she had for dinner. So I guess I don't have to feel as bad for getting her dinner at Arby's, since she didn't eat it LOL.

2 comments:

Bella said...

The lemonade fills them up. Angie loves lemonade, and when I buy it for her when we go out, she hardly ever eats. I have made peace with it though, my reasoning being that she gets lots of nutrition from the lemons.
;-)

haggardmom said...

Lots of vitamin C LOL!