Friday, December 4, 2009

Grump

Ugh, I feel so crabby today. I think I just got off to a bad start with my daughter getting me up at 6 am because she didn't want to sleep in her own bed, and I had to tell her three times that she could *not* get in bed with me. I never really got back to sleep, then the alarm went off and it was time to get up.

The cat is still going potty on the carpet. We are finding this very frustrating. I mean, she's old, but she *can* get in and out of the litter box. :-(

Husband's work schedule is whack this month. Totally random days off in the middle of the week, plus work on random weekends... and we don't even have the schedule yet for the week of Christmas. Because it would be far too logical to put out the schedule for the ENTIRE CALENDAR MONTH. I suspect he may have to work on Christmas, which I accept, and possibly Coralie's birthday, which I do not accept. He never remembers to ask for important days off. >:-(

No comments: