Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Brain is Off

This has just been one of those weeks where I am in a constant state of Brain Fade. Forgetting keys, forgetting to put out the milk order for the milk man, forgetting to do my Bible homework...
Forgetting to Twitter...

Keelan has a cold. He has a fever, a runny nose, and a junky cough. You'd never know it, the way her runs around. When he gets sick, he almost never gets laid up with it. I can only think of one time (I think he was two)where he was so sick he didn't want to move (which scared me more than anything) but that time he had a fever of 103. Anyway, he'll miss school on Thursday. *sad*

Coralie had her second Girl Scout meeting this week. She is very excited about it. It's nice to see her interact with other girls her age, since she spends so much time playing with her little brother.

This afternoon, my son said to me-
'While I was reading the newspaper, something happened to my hair!'

No comments: