Saturday, October 28, 2006

Out of the Mouths of Babes...

On the way home this evening, Coralie looked out the window and said,
'It's a bean burrito moon! I want to eat it!'


I typically like LL Bean... but shearling flip-flops?? What the hell??

Not a very exciting weekend so far... I still need to fill out my mail in ballot. I don't know why I'm procrastinating so much this time... I guess I feel like I'm constantly just choosing the lesser of two evils.
The Husband's grandma fell and fractured her pelvis, and also has pneumonia. She'll be in the hospital for a few days at least. I think her time is coming soon. Pneumonia takes a lot of old folks. She's in her 90's, so it wouldn't be unexpected if she passed. Still, it will be another thing for my mother-in-law to have to deal with. Fortunately, grandma already lives in an assisted living place, so most of the 'going through stuff' part was done when she moved from her house.

My own grandma fell earlier this week and broke her wrist (what's with the falling grandmas?), so I'm waiting to hear from my parents tomorrow about how she's doing (they are down in Palm Desert visiting her). Thank God it wasn't her hip, that's another thing that kills little old folks.

No comments: