Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Not My Kind of Day

Right at this moment, I am listening to my daughter come completely unhinged in the hallway. Actually, she's been off the deep end for about 30 minutes. *sigh*

My dad had his surgery today... they are still waiting for the pathology results, but the doctor says it looks malignant. He still said he's confident that he got it all out and that dad won't need anything other than close followup. I sure hope he's right. I've had a headache and upset stomach all day... my mom didn't sound very good when I talked to her this afternoon, but she said she didn't think she needed any help today. She said mostly she was tired from being up at 3:30 am, but was also starting to feel like an emotional basket case. I'm feeling like a basket case right at this moment...

No comments: