Monday, July 3, 2006

Happy Birthday Little Dude!!











































On Friday, 6/30/06, Keelan Paul turned ONE YEAR OLD!
I just cannot believe that it has been one year already. He has so much personality, so much light. Already we have overcome so much already (sleeping problems, nursing problems) and right now things are just so *good*. (Well, with the exception of the hitting and dirt-eating LOL)

Speaking of which, today Keelan ate his first dirt. And boy, was he pissed off when I told him *no*. I finally had to take him in the house, because I couldn't keep him out of it. I don't care if he gets dirty, and I know dirt itself is harmless, but I worry about chemicals in the soil.

As you can see from the photos, KP is tied into an ancient high chair with a tea towel, even though he is quite at home in a booster seat. I would just like to say that this is my in-laws doing. They were still stuffing my daughter in that thing when she was two, despite me saying she was big enough for a chair. *sigh*

No comments: