Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Cool!

Coralie didn't wet the bed. Underwear again tonight... hopefully this will become a pattern!

I had to call hubby at work and inform him that I safely piloted our ancient, beat up old Explorer to the park and back. He was worried about me driving it for some reason... (it's top heavy! it doesn't go very fast! Dude, I've been driving a MINIVAN. I think I can manage LOL...)
Weak acceleration, soft brakes, a turn signal so stiff it requires my entire hand to move... what more could I ask for? Oh, and the rear hatch window leaks so it smells like mold and aggravates my allergies. Gee, I'm so glad we kept it. ;-) But, keeping the beater and getting rid of the other two got me a shiny new Tiburon, so I can't complain too much. Plus, now only having two vehicles means no cars parked in front of the house, and we can put our garbage cans on the curb like everyone else (instead of in the driveway).

From the Now That You're Over 30 Your Body is Failing Dept: I have been informed by the physical therapist that I need to wear arch supports all the time, for ever and ever. *sigh* If it means my creaky, inflamed knees will get better, dammit I'll do it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for Coralie!