Thursday, May 4, 2006

Too Tired to be Eloquent

It seems that most of the other bloggers I read manage to be much more articulate than I am, almost poetic... I wish my writing could be that way, but I think I'm just too tired most of the time LOL. Actually, I like to think that I'm a little more witty and articulate in person, but it's hard to convey in writing, especially at the end of the day. :-)

Over the past couple of days, I have watched 'Returner' and 'Appleseed'. Both are good. 'Appleseed' was the first CG anime movie I have ever seen, and it was quite pleasing to my eye.

I thought Coralie's doctor appointment was today, I swear that is what the scheduler told me, but actually it is tomorrow. It will all work out but tomorrow will be busy... I have to work, take Coralie to playgroup, take her to the doctor, and then go pick up the little dude from the in-laws.

Oooo... I get my first wee paycheck tomorrow!

Time to get my makeup off and head to bed... gotta be at work early tomorrow, bleh...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean.. about the writing.
It's nice to see your keeping busy and back at work. Sometimes we need that little break away from home to stay sane!!