Friday, March 10, 2006

Feeling Anxious

I'm going to take a pregnancy test tomorrow. I've been having an assortment of odd little symptoms that past few weeks... the kind of things that are most likely manifestations of stress, but *could* be pregnancy. Nausea, vertigo, irritability, craving salty foods, that sort of thing. I feel that it is unlikely that I'm pregnant (my sex life isn't exactly hopping these days LOL) but there's always that little voice that says 'what if?'... so I told hubby just to quash the possibility, I'm going to take it and seriously hope that it is negative. I'm really, really, really not feeling like I want another child, and especially not when Keelan would only be 1 1/2 when the baby came.
It would be rather ironic if I did accidentally get pregnant, considering I *couldn't* get pregnant with the two that I have without medical assistance.

1 comment:

Bella said...

WHAT? OMG, update!