Saturday, February 25, 2006

Oooo!

My friend is having her baby today (well, hopefully today). Her induction was started at 7:30 this morning. I'm wating for news. So exciting!

On the Potty Training Adventure- Coralie woke up dry this morning, but wouldn't go on the potty. We went out for breakfast, and she held it all the way until about 10:15 am (we were back home by then) and then unleashed an amazing amount of pee, which, fortunately, he training pants held long enough for me to get her pants off. She was very upset with the wet training pants, so I hope this is going to help her learn. We're going to get a portable potty seat today to take with us when we go out. Ideally, I'd like to stay home until she makes some progress, but it's not really feasible. She has swim class on Mondays, and playgroup on Fridays.

No comments: