Sunday, February 5, 2006

Lazy Day

The in-laws are watching the tot & tater tot for a while... hubby is taking a nap, then we're going to go up to my mom & dads. We were going to go tomorrow, but my dad has to work so we're going today. The hubster is going to take me out to dinner tomorrow.
Keelan decided to get up at 6 am, and Coralie at 7:15... ugh! I'm not a morning person, so I usually make hubby get up when they get up so early. He's not a morning person either, but I figure since I have to get up 2 or 3 times a night to feed Keelan and he doesn't, it balances out in the end. :-)

Seeing bella's new blog site made me wonder if it wouldn't be worthwhile to check out some other blog sources... Blogger is ok (I mean, its free, so I can't complain too much LOL) but maybe there are better sources elsewhere... we'll see how bella does with her 30 day trial at Typepad.

2 comments:

Bella said...

Thanks for the plug! LOL.
Enjoy your dinner out. Zak & I are going out tomorrow night for dinner..and test driving new cars on Tuesday!! I can't wait. I've been driving the same old beat up car for 10 years.
PS.. Typepad is really hard to figure out.. I've been at it all day.

haggardmom said...

Oooo! Good luck with the test drives! We're longing for the day when we can own a car just because we like it, and not out of pure necessity... we're so upside-down on our loan for our minivan (aka The Jellybean LOL) at this rate we'll never be rid of it!